Our Lady of Laurels
1981 / Creator Unknown / Milford
This sculpture of the Virgin Mary is part of the Our Lady of Laurels Shrine and Gardens at the SEM Laurels senior living community in Milford, OH. The shrine was originally built in 1926, and the original wooden statue was replaced with the current one in 1981. The shrine and gardens was rededicated on October 4, 1998.