Lady Justice, Historic Delaware County Courthouse
1869 / Creator Unknown / Delaware
Standing female figure of Justice, blindfolded, with proper left arm raised above shoulder, bent at elbow slightly, holding scales. Her proper right arm is straight and her proper right leg slightly back and straight, resting on its toes. Sculpture is at the very top of the Historic Delaware County Courthouse, which no longer serves at the county courthouse--now located across the street at 117 N. Union--but still holds municipal offices.