Lady Justice, Guernsey County Courthouse
1883 / Joseph W. Yost / Cambridge
This sandstone Lady Justice statue stands at the front top of the Guernsey County Courthouse in Cambridge, Ohio. She was erected in 1881 when the courthouse was built. She holds the scales of justice in one hand, and a sword in the other. It can be accessed through street parking near the courthouse.